For ages 2-6 years
Research shows that the first five years of a child’s life play a crucial role in their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development. Our early childhood programs provide children a safe and nurturing environment where they can learn through play and exploration.
What are some early childhood classes?
- Totally Twos – fun introduction to drop-off programs
- Pee Wee Playtime – make crafts, sing songs, and play
- Lunch & Play – play a variety of sports and group games
- Budding Artist & Lunch Bunch – explore the world of art
- Stay and Play Dance – free dance, movement, and motor skill development
“Since my first day in an Early Childhood Education classroom 17 years ago, I’ve known that it was what I was meant to do. It brings me great joy to prepare activities for children ages 1-6 which end with a smile or giggle,” Ms. Robyn said. In her free time, Ms. Robyn enjoys reading, working on a variety of craft projects and spending time with her wonderful husband, two amazing children and great friends.