For ages 4-8 years – Research shows that the first five years of a child’s life play a crucial role in their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development. Our early childhood programs provide children a safe and nurturing environment where they can learn through play and exploration.
Summer 2023 Program Offerings:
- Gary Kantor’s Magic Class
- ICook: Superhero Superfoods – NEW!
- Mad Science Brixology Camp – NEW!
- NASA Camp: Academy of Future Space Explorers – NEW!
- Digging Dinos & More Camp – NEW!
- Preschool Drawing Class
- Elementary Drawing Class
- Pastel Workshop – Culinary Mischief – NEW!
- Cartoon Workshop – Character Creation – NEW!
- Drawing Workshop – Fantasy Forest – NEW!
- Bubble Gum Summer Slime – NEW!
- Spectacular Summer S.T.E.M. Academy – NEW!
- The Thrills & Chills of the Ice Cream Business – NEW!
- Back to School Self-Esteem/Leadership Lab – NEW
Find Upcoming Early Childhood Classes
Questions? Please contact Recreation Supervisor Kendra Ring at (847)223-7529 or email@example.com