Take pictures while you “Find Your Fun” with the Grayslake Park District!
Use your phone or camera to snap pics at parks, facilities, recreation programs, and events for a chance to win cool prizes!
It doesn’t matter if you’re taking pictures on your iPhone or DSLR camera, as long as the picture captures someone or something fun. Photographers of all ages are welcome!
Winning entries will receive a prize and be featured in a Grayslake Park District Seasonal Program Guide, on the Park District’s website, and on the Park District’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Photos will be accepted until September 1, 2019.
- Photos must be taken at a Grayslake Park District park, facility, program or special event
- Categories include, but are not limited to: Recreation/People at Play; Sports & Events; Nature; Wildlife
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit
- Photos may be color or black & white
- Only digital photographs will be accepted
- Entries must be submitted by September 1, 2019
- Photos must be accompanied by a 1) title, 2) location of photo, 3) photographer’s name, 4) photographer’s age, and 5) email address
- Email submissions to Dana Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos submitted become the property of the Grayslake Park District. By entering this contest you also certify to the Grayslake Park District that you are the sole copyright holder of the images.