Take pictures while you “Find Your Fun” with the Grayslake Park District!
Use your phone or camera to snap pics at parks, facilities, programs, and events for a chance to win cool prizes!
Winning entries will be featured on social media, on the Park District website, in a Seasonal Program Guide and each winner will receive a prize.
2020 Submission Guidelines:
- Photos must be taken at a Grayslake Park District park, facility, program, or event
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit
- Only digital photographs will be accepted
- Entries must be submitted by September 1, 2020
- Photos must be accompanied by 1) title, 2) location of photo, 3) photographer’s name, 4) photographer’s age, and 5) email address
- Email submissions to Communications Manager Dana Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos submitted become the property of the Grayslake Park District. By entering this contest you also certify to the Grayslake Park District that you are the sole copyright holder of the images.
Congratulations to our Find Your Fun photography contest winners and thanks to everyone that participated. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful photos!
2019 Contest Winners
First Place: “June Sunset” by Zee Lacson
Second Place: “Play Day at the Park” by Emily Merritt
Third Place: “Green Slide” by Mason Mandro
Honorable Mention: “It’s Time for Soccer Fun at Alleghany Park” by Sherry Hannan
Questions? Contact Communications Manager Dana Olson at email@example.com.