VIP Tent Packages
The Grayslake Park District is excited to offer a limited number of VIP Tent Packages for the Taste of Grayslake Family Picnic & Fireworks on Saturday, June 26, 2021! Don’t miss this exclusive way to enjoy your day in Central Park!
- A reserved area in Central Park near the stage and food vendors where you can enjoy festivities during the day and then have a premier viewing spot for fireworks at night.
- Designated space to ensure social distancing between your group and others.
- A 10×10 tent is provided, so you don’t have to worry about setting it up or taking it down.
- Early access to the park with the option to begin setting up at 1pm. As soon as the fireworks are done, you can pack up and leave. You are responsible for all your belongings.
- Cost: $300
- Register with code 900027A. Click here to register online!
- Vehicles will not be able to enter the park. You will need to walk in with your lawn chairs, blankets, coolers, and other party supplies. Parking is available at nearby Grayslake Central High School, Grayslake Middle School, and Gelatin Park.
The fine print: Only 30 packages are available, so act fast! Must reserve by June 6, 2021. The VIP Tent Package includes a reserved space with a 10×10 tent. No refunds due to weather.
Questions? Contact Recreation Supervisor Tracy Putkonen at (847) 223-7529 or email@example.com.