Expressions Dance Studio
The Grayslake Park District offers one of the best dance programs around for tots, youth, and teens (3 years & up)! Whether you’re trying on your first leotard or preparing for a solo, there is a spot for you at the Expressions Dance Studio!
Dance Director Meghan Reimers and staff teach classes designed for all skill levels in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, and Technique.
We’re excited to welcome dancers back to the studio! Please note the following adjustments in order to comply with the guidelines outlined in the Restore Illinois Plan:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to class. There are 15 minutes between classes to allow minimal contact between groups, as well as for instructors to clean between classes.
- One parent may enter the building to drop off your dancer. Once your dancer is in the studio, we kindly request that you exit the building. Parents may not congregate in the hallway or lobby area.
- Face coverings must be worn by parents at all times and dancers when entering and exiting the building. Once your child has entered the studio and is instructed to do so, they may remove their face covering and place it in their cubby. This is subject to change based on IDPH guidelines.
- Students will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance. We will be marking the floor in such a way that each designated area will be easy to recognize – even for our youngest dancers.
- Please have students use the restroom before arriving for class. The restroom in the studio will be available for emergencies only.
- Class sizes will be limited. In order to allow for proper distancing of students, class sizes will be smaller.
- Since class sizes are smaller, we will try to accommodate waitlists and add additional classes into available time slots.
The Grayslake Park District’s Expressions Dance Studio is committed to providing high-quality dance classes to enhance the overall development of the child. We provide a safe and child-centered environment to encourage our students to explore dance with qualified, nurturing teachers.
We take our roles as mentors and teachers in your child’s life very seriously. It is our objective to inspire a passion for the art of dance in every child who passes through our doors. In the process, we strive to set the right example and help your child (and you) create memories that will last a lifetime.