In-House Youth Basketball
Youth Basketball will look a little different this year, but we’re excited to offer a modified program so your child can continue to play!
The Restore Illinois All Sports Policy considers basketball a medium risk sport, so no-contact practices and intra-team scrimmages are allowed. In order to comply with the guidelines, each age group will be divided into a team (with a maximum of 25 players) and will only practice and scrimmage within that group.
- Each age group will be divided into a team with a maximum of 25 players each. Age groups may be combined if numbers are low.
- Boys and girls will be on separate teams
- Each team will meet 1 time per week for 1.5 hours (45 minutes for skills and drills and 45 minutes for scrimmage games run by coaches)
- During scrimmages, the players will rotate so everyone within the group has the chance to play together
- Each player will receive a reversible jersey
- No parents or spectators will be allowed in the gym
- Face coverings are required at all times for players and coaches
- Drop off will be curbside, no parents are allowed in the building
- Once the team roster is set, no players will be added in order to limit exposure