The Grayslake Park District’s FREE Spray Park provides a splashtastic time for children 10 years and under! The park is located near the Aquatic Center Athletic Fields in Central Park (250 Library Lane).
PLEASE READ: Phase 4 Operating Guidelines
- Do not enter if you are sick or symptomatic
- No more than 44 people allowed at a time (50% capacity)
- Please wait outside the gate until capacity is appropriate to enter
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Sanitize/wash your hands before and after your visit
The Illinois Department of Public Health Swimming Facility Guidelines require facilities operate at 50% capacity (44 people for the Spray Park) and if the rule is not followed, the Park District will be forced to close the Spray Park. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Spray Park is usually open daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend from 10am to 7pm (weather dependent).
Central Park also has two community size playgrounds, picnic shelters, a disc golf course, restroom building, fishing piers, walking trails, ballfields, and plenty of open space to explore.
For more information, please call the Grayslake Park District at (847) 223-7529.