About Our Summer Camps
Summer Camp is the place for your child to be outside, stay active, learn new skills, and make new friends this summer! Whether your child is a returning camper or attending camp for the first time, the Grayslake Park District offers campers a fun and memorable summer camp experience.
From sports to nature, crafts to field trips, we have just the right camp for your child! You have the flexibility to choose from half-day and full-day camps, and most camps have three day options – Monday through Friday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday.
You can’t beat the Grayslake Park District for a truly terrific camp experience at an affordable price!
2019 Summer Camps
Check out our Summer Camp Guide for more information on our camps, pricing, program dates, and times!
What fun trips are planned for Summer Camp? Check out the Field Trips and Swim Schedule!
Parent Manuals answer many questions you may have about your child’s camp experience. Please read the manual for the camp(s) your child is attending.
- Preschool Camps Parent Manual – Terrific 2 B 2 Camp, Little Busy Bees Camp and Fabulous 4s Camp
- Middle School Camps Parent Manual – Day Camp, Sports Camp, GoGirlGo! Camp, Breakaway Camp, Teen Sports Camp, Early Bird Camp and Stay & Play Camp
- Woodview School Camps Parent Manual – Discovering Day Camp and Outdoor Adventure Camp
Paperwork & Forms
Please complete the following forms so we have all the information we need for your camper!
- Camper Emergency Form
- Permission to Dispense Medication Form
- Allergy Action Plan
- Automatic Camp Payment Form (optional)
Forms should be returned to the Grayslake Park District prior to the start of camp. Forms can be submitted via email (email@example.com), mail (Attn: Kendra Ring, 240 Commerce Drive, Grayslake, IL 60030), fax (847-223-6386) or dropped off at the Recreation Center.
Return your forms by Saturday, June 1, 2019 to receive a $5 off coupon for camp (one coupon per camper per summer).